Terms of Service:
The following terms and conditions govern to use of the inspirationde.com and all of its content and services available at or through the website. The Website is owned and operated by (“Inspirationde”). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all the terms and conditions contained here and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Inspirationde (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, you won’t be able to Registered in Inspirationde but still you can access to our website.
- Your inspirationde.com Account and Site. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner. Inspirationde may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful or otherwise likely to cause Inspirationde liability. You must notify us of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaks of security. Inspirationde will not be responsible for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website or make material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of and any harm resulting from that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics and an audio file. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- The Content is not spam, is not a machine or randomly-generated and does not contain immoral or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- The Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- Your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs/web sites and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
By submitting Content to Inspirationde for inclusion on your Website, you grant Inspirationde a world-wide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Inspirationde will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Inspirationde has the right to refuse or remove content with reasonable opinion. Violates any Inspirationde in any way is objectionable. We have right to terminate or deny access and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in sole discretion. Inspirationde will not provide a refund of any amounts in any case previously paid.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Inspirationde has not reviewed and cannot review, all of the material, posted to the Website and cannot be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Inspirationde does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Inspirationde disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed and cannot review all of the material, made available through the websites and webpages to which inspirationde.com links and that link to inspirationde.com. Inspirationde does not have any control over those non-Inspirationde websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Inspirationde website or webpage, Inspirationde does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Inspirationde disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Inspirationde websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Inspirationde asks others to respect its intellectual property rights as it respects the intellectual property rights of others as well. If you believe that material located on or linked to by inspirationde.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Inspirationde in accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Inspirationde will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. We will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Inspirationde or others.
- Advertisements. Inspirationde reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Inspirationde reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at inspirationde.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Changes. Inspirationde reserves the right to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. In the future, Inspirationde may also for Advertisement through the Website.
- Termination. Inspirationde may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time if you aren’t following our Terms & Conditions or breaking the Rules.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Inspirationde and its members.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Inspirationde and you by concerning the subject matter hereof and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Inspirationde, or by the posting by Inspirationde of a revised version. Claims for equitable relief, any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in , in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and condition. Inspirationde may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition.